Who We Are
Indiana Society of Acupuncture is a non-profit organization representing nationally certified (NCCAOM) practitioners in the state of Indiana.
Our Mission includes:
- Safeguarding and promoting the practice of Acupuncture and East Asian Medicine through legislation.
- Promoting excellence in the profession by offering quality continuing education.
- Educating the public on the scope of Acupuncture and East Asian Medicine as a complete medical system.
- Providing a resource where the public can find highly trained, board certified Acupuncturists and East Asian Medicine
- Supporting integration of Acupuncture and East Asian Medicine into the health care system in Indiana
David Simpson, MSOM, L.Ac
Lauren Warner DC, L.Ac
Bryce Utt L.Ac
Natalie Kilheeney, L.Ac
Jennifer Meador-Stone, L.Ac
INSA promotes and protects the practice of Acupuncture and East Asian Medicine in Indiana and increases understanding of our medicine through education, advocacy, and service. Our collaboration among members, allied health providers, legislators, and the public strengthens our profession and protects public health.